Sunday, March 1, 2015

Insta Recap #7

Hello world! Today, I bring to you my seventh installment of "Insta Recap!" I will be honest, I did forget about doing these posts, so I have quite a few photos I have not shared on the blog! I really enjoy doing these posts since it allows me to look back on the semester and some of the fun that I have had! Without further ado, let's get started!

Back in the fall in Bruges with some of the lovely girls from my unit! This was such a great weekend trip!

Het Stadhuis all lit up in December for Chrsitmas!

 German dinner

German schneeballen (Seeing all of my old German food posts is making me hungry and ready to go back to Berlin!)

A chunk of the Leuven group back in St. Malo from our first trip ever! I posted this on the day we were supposed to meet in Newark to fly back to Belgium! I, however, didn't make that flight...

The sunny Plaza Mayor in Spain--what I would do for this sunshine in Leuven!

Parque del Retiro in Madrid with Ashley


Cheering for an imaginary bullfight in Madrid!

I know, I know, some of these pictures are months old. Even so, this is a great way for me to reminisce about my time abroad so far. I hope you all enjoyed my post and get ready for a few more posts soon--I am going to Dublin on Thursday and you can bet there will be posts to come! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment